As a Certified Lactation Counselor I work to counsel parents by:
• working with you in helping your baby develop a proper latch
• going through practical feeding
• navigating through/troubleshooting feeding challenges
• dealing with special circumstances ie. inverted/flat nipples, reduction or augmentation surgery
• counseling on the prevention and management of sore nipples
• walking you through how to continue to breastfeed/lactate and return to work or school
$300 for initial visit
$225 for additional visits
Breastfeeding/Feeding your baby from your body should NEVER be painful. Reach out for support I am here to help!
Off to a Good Start Package:
Parent and baby are learning this together. This one time visit package we'll go over the feeding cues, what is a good latch, breastfeeding positions, milk production, partner support and more. The goal of this package is to make you feel comfortable with this new feeding relationship between you and your baby. This package includes one prenatal visit and one follow up check in (in person or virtually)
Your investment is: $350
I also offer a 'Back to Work or School Package'. Helping to navigate keeping up your milk supply, pumping, storing and building up a storage of milk before going back.
Your investment for this is $200.
I teach breastfeeding/lactation classes both privately or as a group. Contact me for more information.
** Due to COVID-19 visits may have to be fully virtual. Rates will be adjusted.
Shalawn, Thank you for making my introduction into motherhood so smooth.